Paynters Lane End
Paynters Lane End Methodist Church
The present chapel was built in 1890 and seats approximately 150 people.
The Chapel has an ampitheatre layout of pews with a traditional pulpit at the front and a modern electronic organ to the left of the pulpit.
An earlier building, used as a Hall, built in 1854, was recently sold.
Members have recently united with Bridge and Redruth to form a single new society, known as Gateway, Porth an Dre.
Sunday worship takes place in the Memorial Hall in the Wesley Buildings in Redruth
For more information please contact Revd Carole Holmes, firstname.lastname@example.org or the Circuit Office, email@example.com
Our Location TR16 4DS
[map lat="50.245272" lng="-5.267415" width="100%" height="400px" zoom="15"]