Our chapel is in the centre of the village of Beacon. There has been a Methodist Chapel in Beacon since 1839 & our current chapel building,which was built in 1895,was previously the Sunday School. In 1990 the building was renovated to create a worship area downstairs with a social/ Junior Church room upstairs. We have disabled access and toilet with a chairlift to the upstairs room. We are a warm, friendly and welcoming group, here for the people of the village.
Our monthly coffee morning, Soup & Sweet lunch, flower club, Craft Club, Canjee young people’ s group & CAMEO (come and meet each other) ladies group are regular meeting places for our church family along with those who do not attend our Sunday Services at present.